Location: Kelowna and surrounding area, Canada
Divided into four distinctive “neighbourhoods” - each with its own character and style, there’s nothing quite like Outback Lakeside Vacation Homes in the Okanagan Valley. The accommodation has been individually designed and decorated and reflects rustic elegance and chic style.
What they all share in common is stunning architecture, breath-taking views from every window, ultra-luxurious finishes and gourmet kitchens with granite countertops and high-end fixtures.
Nestled into 60 acres of secluded pine forest overlooking Okanagan Lake, 15 minutes outside Vernon. From fishing, sailing, wakeboarding and golf to the shops and restaurants of charming Vernon, B.C., to wine tasting and world-class skiing, there are few places in Canada that offer such an abundance of adventures.
o Kelowna Airport (30 miles approx.)
o Vancouver Airport (287 miles approx.)
• Nearby attractions:
o Lake Okanagan 42 miles approx.
o Ellison Provincial Park 0.5 miles
o Davidson Orchards 10 miles
o 50th Parallel Winery 20 miles
o Kalamalka Lake 17 miles
• Minimum stay 2 nights
• Check in is 4pm. Checkout is 11am
• Outdoor Pools (seasonal)
• Outdoor Hot tubs
• Tennis courts (seasonal)
• Fitness room
• Hiking trails
• Fully equipped kitchen with washer, dryer and coffeemaker
• Spa-style bath with deep soaking tub
• Furnished deck and barbeque
• Complimentary WiFi
• Flat screen plasma TV with cable channels
• Washer and dryer
• Iron/Ironing board
• 2 bedroom 1.5 bathroom Trout Lake Townhome (non lake view) (sleeps 4), 900 sq ft.2 Queen beds or 1 queen 1 bunk bed.
• 2 bedroom 2 bathroom Quarry and South Bay Home (lake view) (sleeps 4) 1200-1400 sq ft.2 Queen beds or 1 queen 1 bunk bed.