Location: Kelowna and surrounding area, Canada
Located in Southern British Columbia approx 240 miles from Vancouver and just half an hour drive from Kelowna Airport, making Predator Ridge an ideal 2 centre destination combined with Vancouver. Go from the hustle and bustle of the city to the beautiful outdoors of the Okanagan Valley, which has been coined 'Napa of the North' because of the 135 wineries that surround the area. It is one of the warmest regions in all of Canada and Lake Okanagan provides an amazing backdrop to the golf courses. Predator Ridge won Best Golf Course in British Columbia in 2012 and The Ridge won Best New Golf Course in Canada in 2010. Additionally in 2013 Predator Ridge was awarded Top 50 Employer in Canada - The Lodge Apartments are located in the Village overlooking the golf course with convenient access to the Café, Market and the Clubhouse. The Cottages are located near to the Village overlooking the 16th, 17th or 18th holes of The Ridge Golf Course connected by walking paths.
• Nearest airports:
o Kelowna International Airport 21 miles approx.
o Vancouver: 270 miles approx.
o Seattle: 340 miles approx.
• Nearby attractions:
o Okanagan Wineries
o Hiking Trails
• Minimum stay 2 nights
• Check in 3pm. Check out 11am
• GOLF: - The Predator Course - Designed by legendary course architect Les Furber, The Predator Course offers a challenge for every level of player. The rolling hills, long grasses and undulating greens make for an unforgettable golfing experience.
• The Ridge Course - Opened in 2010, and designed by renowned golf course architect Doug Carrick, this course celebrates the stunning scenery surrounding Predator Ridge. A challenging but playable golf course featuring breathtaking views of Lake Okanagan that gives way to dramatic elevation changes dotted with beautiful granite outcroppings. The Ridge Course is a game-changer. Literally!
• A new Practice Facility featuring a 14,000 sq ft putting green, practice tees that will allow you to always hit off grass, new target greens and more!
• FITNESS CENTRE: - 25m lap pool, hot tub and steam room
• Brightly lit conditioning room equipped with Life Fitness Signature Series weights and cardio machines
• Training tools including Bosu balls, stability, wobble board, stretching mats, resistance bands, fit sticks, medicine balls
• Exercise studio for stretching, yoga or classes
• Basketballs and tennis racquets available
• Organized classes such as Yoga, Stretch & Core, Cycle Circuit/spin, Fusion and Masters Swim Technique
• Personal instruction, guided trail walks, tennis lessons -reservations required
• Free parking
• 24 hour reception
• Tennis court for the exclusive use of Lodge guests
• Basketball net
• Trail system of well-maintained hiking and walking trails, allowing you to enjoy all the scenic vistas and the natural beauty of the 1,200 acre Predator Ridge property. The trail system is home to many species of plants and wildlife including painted turtles, owls, red-winged black birds, mule deer, pheasants and quail
• Outdoor swimming pools and hot tub
• BBQ area
• Complimentary wireless Internet
• Range Restaurant offering food from breakfast until evening meal
• Clubhouse with lounge area
• Café and Market
• Exclusive arrangement between Predator Ridge and Sparkling Hill, a five-star luxury resort and wellness hotel just up the hill, whereby day passes can be purchased by guests
• Wine tours available
• Winter activities include snowshoeing, winter hiking and tobogganing using the resorts trail system
• Fully equipped kitchen including microwave, fridge/freezer, oven, hob top, coffee maker
• Private balcony or patio
• Flat-screen TV with DVD player
• Iron and ironing board
• In-room safe
• Lodge Studio (sleeps 2) - (approx. 535 square feet) queen sized bed
• 1 bedroom Lodge Apartment (sleeps 3) - (approx. 600 square feet) king or queen bed in the bedroom and a queen sized sofabed in the living room
• 2 bedroom Lodge Apartment (sleeps 5) - (approx. 1145 square feet) bedding can be either: 2 king beds; 1 king and 1 queen or 1 king/queen and twin beds. Additionally a queen sized sofa bed in the living room
• 2 bedroom cottage (sleeps 5) - bedding can be either: 2 x twin rooms; 1 king & 1 queen or 1 king/queen and twin beds. Additionally a queen sized sofabed in the living room.